In the WordPress inventory, you could find millions of solutions, especially for plugins whenever you would need a new one. Finding the best plugin for your website is really a time taking procedure which I have already gone through. And it will be a never-ending process, because usability of a plugin changes based on time, update, bugs etc.
In this post I have prepared a list of plugins which I have tested & used in the past four years journey in this career, I would recommend everyone to use this list which will save your valuable time. I will keep changing this list, You could bookmark this page. So, Let us get started.
If you are a newbie in blogging or digital marketing, this article will help you to setup your first ever WordPress website.
Apart from these few things also are there, i.e.- To setup sidebar section, footer section, setting changes, customization, social media follow button, sharing widgets etc. So, instead of using different plugins for a different need I would recommend using this as an all-in-one plugin could fulfill your needs and enhance the performance of your website also.
7> Broken Link Checker: After working hard on any website in terms of development or search engine optimization, Keeping Broken Link on your site will be the worst thing can happen on any website. So it is another the must having plugins. Using this particular plugin can enhance your search engine optimization, as its name suggesting, not only broken link check it can do much more. These are the details:
- Monitors links in your posts, pages, comments, the blogroll, and custom fields (optional).
- Detects links that don’t work, missing images and redirects.
- Notifies you either via the Dashboard or by email.
- Makes broken links display differently in posts (optional).
- Prevents search engines from following broken links (optional).
- You can search and filter links by URL, anchor text and so on.
- Links can be edited directly from the plugin’s page, without manually updating each post.
- Highly configurable.